Margaret Ville, the latest new launch in District 3 Singapore. Margaret Ville was made available through the Reserve List of the Government Land Sales for residential (Non-landed), with bids starting at $185.758 million. After a competitive tender process, which saw some impressive bids, in the end it was the MCL Land firm which won the leasehold of 99 years to develop the site, coming in at a bid of S$238.39 million—the highest for that specific tender, which translates to roughly $997.85 per square foot.
Accessibility – Queenstown and Commonwealth MRT Stations on the East-West Line are located conveniently nearby. For those who drive, major expressways such as Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Central Expressway (CTE) are just round the corner. For those who love to take the public bus, nearby bus stops connect the commuters to the rest of Singapore easily.
Convenience – Whether going for a quick simple neighbourhood shopping/meal or the elegance of dining at high-end malls, the strategic location of Margaret Ville allows its residents to have the privilege of accessing the best of both worlds. Residents can choose to shop and dine at nearby Mei Ling Street Market and Food Centre, Ikea, Anchorpoint, Alexandra Central, ABC Brickworks Food Centre, Queensway Shopping Centre, Star Vista, Tiong Bahru Plaza, Dempsey Hill, Holland Village and our famed Orchard Road shopping belt.
|Developer||MCL Land (Regency) Pte Ltd|
|Location / Address||Margaret Drive|
|Tenure of Land||99 years leasehold|
|Site Area||4,809.8 sq m / 51,772.2 sq ft|
|Expecter TOP||2nd Quarter of 2021|
|No. of Units||309 units|
|Carpark Lots||3 basement carpark levels|
Why Maragaret Ville?
- By Established Developer, MCL Land with projects including LakeVille, Hallmark Residences, The Estuary, Ripple Bay, Este Villa and Waterfall Gardens
- City-Fringe New Development with
- Not 1 But 2 MRT Stations Nearby (Queenstown and Commonwealth Stations)
- Amenities Conveniently Located Nearby with Rejuvenation of Margaret Drive
- One MRT Stop to Redhill Upcoming Commercial And Retail Shops
- One MRT Stop to The Star Vista Shopping Mall & One-North
- Excellent Tenant-Base at One-North, Fusionopolis, NUS, NUH and Maple Tree Business City
- Close to Wet Market, Food Centre, Sports & Recreation Complex, Public Library and Medical Facilities
Register Here to gain access to visit the beautiful Showflat!